Almost new – safer than ever before
Especially in older buildings significant shortcomings often are hidden in the constructional fire protection. But even in newer existing buildings or in conversion projects, there are always insufficient fire protection measures. This can not only have devastating consequences in case of fire, but also lead to existence-threatening effects such as the closure of companies or heavy fines. Therefore, a detailed on-site assessment, a solid situation analysis accompanied with a view across trades is essential.
- comprehensive examination of the stock situation (from individual components to the complete construction project)
- elaboration of an individual fire protection concept
- on-site monitoring of redevelopment measures including documentation
- subsequent fire protection tests
- development and application of the required verification documents